- Provide assistance and support to the department in development and execution of stated goals and objectives
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of departmental policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that departmental operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards
- Maintains and updates records and statistical reports.
- Departmental File management
- Raise requisitions with the required document and follow-up with payments
- Participate in internal/external meetings as requested by department managers and members
- Serves as the intermediary between the administrative unit and other departments
- Coordinating administrative links between departmental managers.
- Assist in various departments work activities as required.
- Control and maintain inventory for department and other business units in supply of stationery, water, refreshments and other general support supplies for different divisions.
- Ensure any non-conformances are reported immediately to line manager
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Assist with the distribution of materials to various department
- Maintain appropriate contact and develop good relations with external parties inclusive subcontractors and other organizations that can influence and impact upon company operation and service levels
- Other related duties as required and assigned by management.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant degree
- NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Minimum 5 years within Administrative management with a fast-paced organization
- Experience of a demanding business environment delivering successful support services
- Experience of dealing with difficult situations in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Ability to Use SAP-ERP software is an added advantage.